ADCES Review Guide Revised 5th Edition - 480+ Practice Questions
ADCES Revised 5th Ed Review Guide is here!
This revised guide reflects the ADA Standards of Care, newer medications, and technologies.
The ADCES Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
The ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition - Revised provides:
- 480 + multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- Updates based on the ADA Standards of Care for 2021
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
For more helpful tips while planning your study path, visit our 10 Steps to Succeed Page - or download our printable 10 Steps to Succeed Checklist. Customers often purchase the Review Guide with the CDCES Prep Bundle for an extra discount!