Really test your knowledge with our Test Taking Toolkit & AADE Review Guide 4th Edition. A value of $140 for $125!
Whether you are preparing for the CDE® or BC-ADM exam, this Test Taking Toolkit is designed to prepare you for success. This toolkit includes two courses with over 200 practice questions to help you prepare and simulate the exam. Plus, we have added a FREE bonus course, Language and Diabetes – What we say matters. Coach Beverly added this course because she believes it contains critical content for the exam and for our clinical practice!
This Test Taking Toolkit is designed to prepare you for exam success. This Toolkit includes:
- Preparing for Certification Practice Exam 2019 online course includes:
- 60 minutes on demand course, where Coach Beverly details the content of the exam and test taking tips. Plus, Coach Beverly reviews a sampling of the questions and explains how to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
- 100 question computerized general practice exam that provides vignette-based questions and other critical content that will prepare you for the actual exam.
- ADA Standards Test Taking Tips Course + 108 Question Practice Test includes:
- 60 minute on demand course, where Coach Beverly explains to dissect the question, eliminate the wrong answers and avoid getting lured in by juicy answers.
- 108 test questions based on the most recent ADA Standards of Care. During the webinar, Beverly reviews as many practice questions as possible within the hour time frame. Get ready for success!
Language and Diabetes – What we say matters Course 0.5 CEs
Coach Beverly was adamant about adding this course because she believes it contains critical content for the exam and for our clinical practice!
Coach: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDE, BC-ADM is a working educator who has passed her CDE Exam 6 times. She is a nationally recognized diabetes expert for over 25 years.
Fee: $49.00 (Group Discounts Available)
All hours earned count toward your CDE Accreditation Information
AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource.
The AADE Review Guide for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam - 4th Edition provides:
- 450 + multiple choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDE® Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
All video presentations and podcasts available now On Demand. Includes both courses, free podcasts, handouts, resources and CE Certificates.
*Certified Diabetes Educator® and CDE® are registered marks owned by NCBDE. The use of DES products do not guarantee successful passage of the CDE® exam. NCBDE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDE® exam, except for those published by NCBDE.”