“Not just a Course – It’s an Experience”
Come join us at our Level 2, Diabetes Educator Course in sunny San Diego. Earn 32 CEs with Coach Beverly this September with our three day live course.
Date: September 4th - 6th, 2019
Where: Courtyard San Diego Airport – Liberty Station
Price: $579 per person
What is the Diabetes Educator Course?
If you are interested in taking the CDE® exam or are seeking a state of the art review of current diabetes care, this course is for you. Our team of expert faculty has been fine tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need. In addition to informative lectures, we also use group activities and case studies to highlight the essential knowledge, skills and strategies needed to succeed in diabetes education today!
Diabetes Educator Course Topics Include
- Type 1 and 2 Diabetes – More than hyperglycemia
- Insulin – the Ultimate Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pattern Management
- Medications for Type 2 Diabetes – From Famine to Feast
- Healthy Coping and Successful Diabetes Education
- Motivational Interviewing
- Complications and Goals of Care – Instilling Hope
- Medical Nutrition Therapy – How to Eat By the Numbers
- Exercise – Turning Exhaustion into Endurance
- From Hypo to Hyperglycemia – Causes and Treatment
- Diabetes Across the Lifespan- Kids, Pregnancy and Elderly
What else is included:
- Earn a total of 32.5 CEs, 21 during the live seminar and 11.5 from our online bonus courses
- Receive 12 online courses worth 11.5 CEs, a value of $159. Coach Beverly carefully chose each of these courses based on student feedback on which content best helped them succeed at the CDE®* Exam and in their clinical practice.
- 100+ page syllabus
- Healthy breakfast each morning, gourmet lunches, CE certificates, beautiful location and a engaging environment.
Please note we do offer Group Discounts for our Live Seminars. For 2 or more attendees in your group, you will receive the discounted rate of $500 per person.