Virtual DiabetesEd Training Conference | Basic | April 19-21, 2023
You're invited to our
Virtual Diabetes Training Conference
Set your team apart & prepare for diabetes certification!
From Diabetes Technology to Behavioral Change Theory, this interactive 3-day intensive will help demystify even the most complex of topics in diabetes care.
Whether you are new to diabetes or a seasoned expert, you’ll benefit from this virtual conference with the latest research plus critical content that you can immediately apply to your clinical practice.
Your registrations include access to all the Online Sessions plus Bonus Courses for one year.
Team of Experts
Our team of experts has been fine-tuning this course for over fifteen years, and we know what you need. This program can also be a great addition to your CDCES or BC-ADM exam study plan.
- Diana Isaacs, PharmD, BCPS, BC-ADM, BCACP, CDCES – Educator of the Year, 2020
- Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM
- Ashley LaBrier, MS, RD, CDCES, Diabetes Program Coordinator
Entire Program Fee: $399
CEs: 30+ CE's | 20 units for Virtual Course plus 12+ Bonus CE's
CE's can be applied toward CDCES initial application or renewal
Program Schedule: Download.
Speakers: View Conference Faculty.
This virtual program includes:
- Presentations by our team of experts
- PDF of Syllabus for program
- Q & A Session with the instructor after each webinar
- State-of-the-art review of current diabetes care and technology.
- Resources for each session
- Access to FREE podcast and recorded webinars within a week of each live session for one full year
DiabetesEd Conference Topics Include:
- Current State of Diabetes ADA Standards of Care
- Person-Centered Care for Type 1, Type 2, LADA, GDM
- Medical Evaluation, Risk Identification
- Diabetes Prevention
- Glycemic Targets Across the Lifespan
- Landmark Studies
- Medications for Type 2
- Pharmacology Algorithms – AACE and ADA
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Management
- Delivering Extraordinary Diabetes Care
- Insulin – The Ultimate Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Insulin Pattern Management and Dosing Strategies
- Diabetes Interview - From Head to Toe
- Microvascular Risk Reduction
- Diabetes Technology - Monitors, Pumps & Data Interpretation
- Integrating Mental Health with Body Health
- Assessment Tools, Recognizing Trauma and self-care Strategies
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Overview
- Micro and Macronutrients
- Evidence-based approaches to MNT
- Mean Planning - How to Eat by the Numbers
- Keeping Well Through Activity and Nutrition
Bonus Courses worth 12+ CEs FREE - When you register for our Virtual Course, you have access to these Bonus DiabetesEd University Online Courses – for FREE!
- Test Taking Toolkit – Over 200 sample test questions!
- Level 2 – Assessing and Promoting Well-Being | 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hospital and Hyperglycemia 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Hyperglycemic Crisis, DKA and HHS Standards 1.0 CEs
- Level 2 – Meds Management Update for Type 2 – 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Setting up a Successful Diabetes Program 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Pregnancy and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – From Tots to Teens – Diabetes Standards 1.5 CEs
- Level 2 – Older Adults and Diabetes 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter – 1.0 CE
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.