ADCES Review Guide Revised 5th Edition - 480+ Practice Questions
ADCES Revised 5th Ed Review Guide is here!
This revised guide is updated to reflect the 2021 ADA Standards of Care, newer medications, and technologies.
The ADCES Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
The ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 5th Edition - Revised provides:
- 480 + multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- Updates based on the ADA Standards of Care for 2021
3 self-assessment tests that cover three main content sections on the CDCES Exam:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
Two - 200 multiple choice question exams
For more helpful tips while planning your study path, visit our 10 Steps to Succeed Page - or download our printable 10 Steps to Succeed Checklist. Customers often purchase the Review Guide with the CDCES Prep Bundle for an extra discount!