CDCES Basic Prep Bundle | 30+ Online Courses | 50+ CEs
One Year Subscription | 31 online courses | Earn 50+ CEs
This bundle is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who are studying for the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) exam.
In each webinar, Coach Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM highlights the critical content of each topic area so you can focus your study time most efficiently. She also launches multiple poll questions that highlight key concepts to help students assess their knowledge and learn the best test-taking strategies.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources. After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 full year.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. We offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level! The majority of students that take this bundle, go on to pass the exam. Check out our Graduate Success Stories.
Intended Audience: This library of critical information is designed for individuals or groups of diabetes specialists, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with diabetes and preparing for the CDCES Certification Exam.
This Prep Bundle includes:
Level 1 Diabetes Fundamentals - 9.25 CEs
- Getting to the Nitty Gritty | 1.5 CEs
- Nutrition & Exercise | 1.5 CEs
- Meds Overview for Type 2 | 1.5 CEs
- Insulin Therapy & Pattern Management | 1.75 CEs
- Goals of Care & Lower Extremity Assessment | 1.5 CEs
- Hypoglycemia, Sick Days, Monitoring, Foot Care | 1.5 CEs
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20+ CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 | New ADA/EASD Consensus Statement | 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crises, DKA & HHS Standards | 1.0 CEs
- How to Assess Well-Being | From Populations to Individuals | 1.5 CEs
- ADA Standards of Care | 2.0 CEs
- Critical Assessment in Diabetes Care | Fine-Tuning Diabetes Detective Skills | 2.0 CEs
- Microvascular Complications Prevention & Treatment | Eye, Kidney, Nerve Disease | 1.75 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment | 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- From Tots to Teens | Diabetes Standards | 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Hospitals & Hyperglycemia | 2.0 CEs
- Setting up a Successful DSME Program | 1.5 CEs
- Diabetes | Not Just Hyperglycemia | 1.75 CEs
- Standards of Care & Cardiovascular Goals | 1.8 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 | What you need to know | 1.75 CEs
- Insulin Therapy | From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management | 1.75 CEs
- Insulin Intensive & Risk Reduction | Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities | 1.75 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy | 1.75 CEs
- Microvascular Complications & Exercise | Screen, Prevent, Treat | 1.75 CEs
- Coping & Behavior Change | 1.75 CEs
- Test-Taking Coach Session (48 Questions) | No CE
Toolkits - 4.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit - No CEs
- Includes a 90-minute On-Demand course.
- 220 questions in total divided into Four 50+ computerized quizzes.
- Diabetes Technology with Dr. Diana Isaacs - 4.5 CEs
- Intensive Insulin Therapy— From Carbs to Correction to reach glucose targets
- Integrating Technology, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and Insulin Pumps into Care
- CV Risk Management with a Pharmacology Focus
Bonus Course - 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CEs
- Diabetes and Language | What we say matters - 0.5 CEs
Earn: 50+ CEs
Accreditation Information: Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.* The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.