ADA 2024 Standards of Care Bundle: Book + Pocketchart + CE Course | 2.0 CEs
The ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes is a key resource for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care, education, and support.
We have put together this bundle including the Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes book, Pocket Chart, and 2.0 CEs that includes a video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources.
Intended Audience: This course is a knowledge-based activity designed for individuals or groups of diabetes professionals, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other healthcare providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with prediabetes, diabetes, and other related conditions.
This bundle includes:
- ADA 2024 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Book
- ADA 2024 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Pocket Chart
- Level 2 Webinar with Coach Bev | ADA Standards Annual Update | 2.0 CEs
The book includes:
- ADA's standards for diagnosing and treating diabetes.
- Nutrition recommendations and principles.
- Position statements on managing diabetes and its complications in various settings.
ADA 2024 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Pocket Chart
This small laminated folding chart includes the latest from the 2024 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes.
Updated to include the latest information from the 2024 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes. This 11 " x 8.5 " laminated card folds to 8.5 " x 3.75 ".
If you like this product, you may also like our Medication PocketCards.
Level 2 Webinar | ADA Standards of Care CE Course | 2.0 CEs
This course, updated annually, is an essential review for anyone in the field of diabetes. Join Coach Beverly as she summarizes the 2024 updates to the American Diabetes Association’s Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes and provides critical teaching points and content for healthcare professionals involved in diabetes care and education.
An in-depth summary review of the 2024 ADA Standards of Medical Care including:
- A review of changes & updates to the annual ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes.
- Identification of key elements of the position statement.
- Discussion of how diabetes educators can apply this information in their clinical setting.
This course is included in: Level 2 - Standards of Care. Purchase this course individually for $29 or the entire bundle and save!
Instructor: Beverly Thomassian RN, MPH, CDCES, BC-ADM has been reviewing and teaching about the Standards of Care for 25 years.
The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.