ADCES Review Guide 6th Edition - 475+ Practice Questions
ADCES released a new edition of the Certification Review Guide
This guide reflects the ADA Standards of Care, newer medications, and technologies.
The ADCES Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
The ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 6th Edition - Updates provides:
- 475+ multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- Updates based on the ADA Standards of Care for 2023
Contents of Book:
- Section 1: Exam Preparation: Strategies for Success
- Section 2: Self-Assessment Questions
- Assessment of the Diabetes Continuum
- Interventions for Diabetes Continuum
- Diabetes Management
- Section 3: Practice Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Section 4: Answer Key
- Evan M. Sisson, PharmD, MSHA, BCACP, CDCES, FADCES
- Patti Urbanski, MEd, RD, LD, CDCES
- Kimberly Coy DeCoste, RN, MSN, CDCES, MLDE, FADCES
For more helpful tips while planning your study path, visit our 10 Steps to Succeed Page - or download our printable 10 Steps to Succeed Checklist. Customers often purchase the Review Guide with the CDCES Prep Bundle for an extra discount!