Medication PocketCard 2023
These PocketCards are awesome!
Our Medication Pocketcards for 2023 updates is now available!
FREE shipping for up to 50 PocketCards
Emily Gibbons- “My coworker just ordered a bunch of these cards for the physicians we work within the hospital. They are awesome. You guys are the best! I will continue to give you business.”
New 2023 Printed and ePocketCard Updates:
- Insulin effective action, peak and duration times ranges,
- Considerations for SGLT-2s based on ADA/EASD Guidelines.
- Deleted the DPP-IVi Saxagliptin (Onglyza) & Kombiglyze XR (saxagliptin/metformin XR) since permanently discontinued (July).
- Indicated new Pediatric approval for empagliflozin (Jardiance) and dulaglutide (Ozempic) for ages 10 and older (July).
Our eight-sided medication accordion Pocketcards were designed by Coach Beverly Thomassian as a tool for clinical practice and exam preparation. One of our best sellers, the Diabetes Medication PocketCard is perfect for any health care professional providing diabetes care. Also a great gift for colleagues and staff.
Get your PocketCards today! The accordion-style includes 8 sides and are 6 x 4.5 in of the following cards:
- Insulin Pocket Card
- Front side: current insulins, including action times and dosing info
- Backside: concentrated and Inhaled insulins
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists, Injectables / Insulin + GLP-1 Combo
- Front side: GLP-1 Receptor Agonists and Injectables
- Back side: Injectable/Insulin Combinations
Oral Diabetes Medications – Complete listing of the 4 common oral medications including dosing range and considerations.
- Other Oral and Combo Oral Medications
- Front Side: Less commonly used oral medications
- Backside: Complete listing of all the combined oral medications including doses available
To preview the medication PocketCards: