BC-ADM Deluxe Prep Bundle | 35+ Online Courses + Bonus Items | 50+ CEs
One Year Subscription | 35 online courses + Bonus Items | Earn 50+ CEs
This bundle is specifically designed for healthcare professionals who are studying for the Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management (BC-ADM) exam.
This bundle includes our BC-ADM Online Prep Bundle (featured above) plus the ADCES Review Guide – 6th Edition. The online bundle includes Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4, plus two bonus courses. The ADCES Review Guide offers over 475+ practice questions and is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam.
Each individual online course includes a: video presentation, podcast, practice test, and additional resources. After purchase, you have immediate access to your courses for 1 full year.
All of our topics are filled with clinical pearls and information you can use in your practice setting. We offer a wealth of information for those wanting to take their diabetes knowledge to the next level! The majority of students that take this bundle, go on to pass the exam. Check out our Graduate Success Stories.
Intended Audience: This library of critical information is designed for individuals or groups of diabetes specialists, including RNs, RDs, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, and other health care providers interested in staying up to date on current practices of care for people with diabetes and preparing for the BC-ADM Certification Exam.
This Deluxe Prep Bundle includes:
Level 2 Standards of Care - 20+ CEs
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 | New ADA/EASD Consensus Statement | 1.5 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crises, DKA & HHS Standards | 1.0 CEs
- How to Assess Well-Being | From Populations to Individuals | 1.5 CEs
- ADA Standards of Care | 2.0 CEs
- Critical Assessment in Diabetes Care | Fine-Tuning Diabetes Detective Skills | 2.0 CEs
- Microvascular Complications Prevention & Treatment | Eye, Kidney, Nerve Disease | 1.75 CEs
- Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Lower Extremity Assessment | 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- From Tots to Teens | Diabetes Standards | 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Hospitals & Hyperglycemia | 2.0 CEs
- Setting up a Successful DSME Program | 1.5 CEs
Level 3 DiabetesEd Online Boot Camp - 14+ CEs
- Diabetes | Not Just Hyperglycemia | 1.75 CEs
- Standards of Care & Cardiovascular Goals | 1.8 CEs
- Meds for Type 2 | What you need to know | 1.75 CEs
- Insulin Therapy | From Basal/Bolus to Pattern Management | 1.75 CEs
- Insulin Intensive & Risk Reduction | Monitoring, Sick Days, Lower Extremities | 1.75 CEs
- Medical Nutrition Therapy | 1.75 CEs
- Microvascular Complications & Exercise | Screen, Prevent, Treat | 1.75 CEs
- Coping & Behavior Change | 1.75 CEs
- Test-Taking Coach Session (48 Questions) | No CE
Level 4 Advanced Level Course - 13+ CEs
- Type 2 Diabetes Intensive | 2 CEs
- Cancer & Diabetes | 1.25 CEs
- 3 Steps to DeFeet Amputation; Assess, Screen, & Report | 1.0 CEs
- Insulin Calculation Workshop | From Pumps & Beyond | 1.5 CEs
- Solving Glucose Mysteries for Type 1 | 1.5 CEs
- Solving Glucose Mysteries for Type 2 | 1.5 CEs
- Basal Bolus Therapy in Hospital | 1.5 CEs
- Getting to the Gut (& Skin) | 1.0 CEs
- The Impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences on Health | 1.0 CEs
- Strategies to Revitalize Your Diabetes Program or Business | 1.5 CEs
Toolkits - 4.5 CEs
- Test Taking Toolkit - No CEs
- Includes a 90-minute On-Demand course.
- 220 questions in total divided into Four 50+ computerized quizzes.
- Diabetes Technology + CV Risk Toolkit with Dr. Diana Isaacs - 4.5 CEs
- Intensive Insulin Therapy— From Carbs to Correction to reach glucose targets
- Integrating Technology, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and Insulin Pumps into Care
- CV Risk Management with a Pharmacology Focus
Bonus Course 2.5 CEs
- Mindfulness & Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar | 1.0 CEs
- Diabetes and Language | What we say matters | 0.5 CEs
- Behavior Change Theories Made Easy | 1.0 CE
ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 6th Edition
The ADCES Review Guide is a fantastic independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam and the BC-ADM Exam.
The ADCES Review Guide for the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist Exam - 6th Edition - Updates provides:
- 475+ multiple-choice questions
- Strategies for preparing for and taking the exam
- Updates based on the ADA Standards of Care for 2023
Contents of Book:
- Section 1: Exam Preparation: Strategies for Success
- Section 2: Self-Assessment Questions
- Assessment of the Diabetes Continuum
- Interventions for Diabetes Continuum
- Diabetes Management
- Section 3: Practice Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Section 4: Answer Key
- Evan M. Sisson, PharmD, MSHA, BCACP, CDCES, FADCES
- Patti Urbanski, MEd, RD, LD, CDCES
- Kimberly Coy DeCoste, RN, MSN, CDCES, MLDE, FADCES
Includes an answer key with rationales for all questions included in the guide!
Fee: $509.00 (Group Discounts Available)
Earn: 50+ CEs
Accreditation Information: Diabetes Education Services is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider 12640, and Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Provider DI002. Since these programs are approved by the CDR it satisfies the CE requirements for the CDCES regardless of your profession.* The use of DES products does not guarantee the successful passage of the CDCES exam. CBDCE does not endorse any preparatory or review materials for the CDCES exam, except for those published by CBDCE.