Level 2 | Standards of Care Course Extension
Have you run out of time to study, but still want to access your courses?
Extend your courses for one additional year for a small fee. You can purchase the extension while your courses are still accessible, or when they expire.
Courses Extended Include:
- Class 1: Meds Management Update for Type 2 | New ADA/EASD Consensus Statement | 1.5 CE
- Class 2: Hyperglycemic Crises, DKA & HHS Standards | 1.0 CE
- Class 3: How to Assess Well-Being | From Populations to Individuals | 1.5 CEs
- Class 4: ADA Standards of Care | 2.0 CEs
- Class 5: Critical Assessment in Diabetes Care | Fine-Tuning Diabetes Detective Skills | 2.0 CEs
- Class 6: Microvascular Complications Prevention & Treatment | Eye, Kidney, Nerve Disease | 1.75 CEs
- Class 7: Cardiovascular Disease & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Class 8: Lower Extremity Assessment | 1.5 CEs
- Class 9: Older Adults & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Class 10: From Tots to Teens | Diabetes Standards | 1.5 CEs
- Class 11: Pregnancy & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Class 12: Hospitals & Hyperglycemia | 1.5 CEs
- Class 13: Setting up a Successful DSME Program | 1.5 CEs
Once we receive your extension request, your courses will be automatically extended within 48 hours. Purchasing this extension for your online courses will allow you access to all Level 1 courses for one year.