DiabetesEd Conference Bonus Course Extension
Have you run out of time to study, but still want to access your courses?
Extend your courses for one additional year for a small fee. You can purchase the extension while your courses are still accessible, or when they expire.
Courses Extended Include:
Bonus Courses for DiabetesEd Conference:
- Test Taking Practice Exam Toolkit
- How to Assess Well-Being | From Populations to Individuals | 1.5 CEs
- Hospitals & Hyperglycemia | 2.0 CEs
- Hyperglycemic Crises, DKA & HHS Standards | 1.0 CE
- Meds Management Update for Type 2 | New ADA/EASD Consensus Statement | 1.5 CEs
- Setting up a Successful DSME Program | 1.5 CEs
- Pregnancy & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- From Tots to Teens | Diabetes Standards | 1.5 CEs
- Older Adults & Diabetes | 1.5 CEs
- Mindfulness and Compassion in the Diabetes Encounter Webinar - 1.0 CE
Once we receive your extension request, your courses will be automatically extended within 48 hours. Purchasing this extension for your online courses will allow you access to all Level 1 courses for one year.