The ADCES 6th Edition Desk Reference & 6th Edition Review Guide Bundle - our most popular ADCES Book Bundle to prepare for the CDCES and BC-ADM.
What is included in the bundle?
The ADCES (formerly AADE) Art and Science of Diabetes Care and Education, 6th Edition is a specialist's one-volume, go-to resource for the core knowledge and skills for providing person-centered care and education to persons with diabetes and related chronic conditions. This is a core resource for those who are studying for the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) exam.
- Practical information educators can use with patients to avoid complications and comorbidities
- Risks and benefits of CGM and the educator’s role in working with patients who use CGM
- Updated info on incorporating the ADA, ADCES, and AND joint position statement and algorithm of care into a DSME program
- All chapters updated to the American Diabetes Association 2023 Standards of Care in Diabetes.
- All chapters updated with person-first, empowering language.
- New Appendix: Insulin Pump Therapy and Automated Insulin Delivery Systems
Also Included is the ADCES Review Guide - 6th Edition, released this year!
The ADCES Review Guide is an excellent independent study tool and comprehensive resource for the CDCES and the BC-ADM.
The ADCES Review Guide - 6th Edition provides:
- Over 475 practice questions, including an answer key with rationales for all questions in the Guide
- Three self assessments covering:
- Assessment of Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Interventions for Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Disease Management
- Strategies to prepare you to take the exam